Thursday, July 5, 2007

PRIDE

Matt and I are big time movie renters. I used to keep a list of dates on our whiteboard of when movies were coming out on DVD!! We have a massive DVD collection, but we've cooled our buying habits and have gone back to renting more frequently.

Tuesday night, we rented Pride. It's based on a true story of a man who ends up coaching a bunch of inner-city kids on a swim team. I have to give the movie two thumbs up! Tears actually welled up in my eyes at one point! Anyway, I just had to put a good word in for this movie if anyone's looking for something new to rent. :)

2 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

If you haven't seen "Prestige" yet, it was the rental hit in our home this week. We watched it two nights in a row. We're DVD-rental-junkies too, so thanks for the recommendation

Lindsay said...

Seen it! :)