Saturday, July 21, 2007

Party on the Potty!

Gavin actually ASKED to sit on the potty tonight!!! Silly boy! He knows the word "potty" and always manages to make his way in the bathroom when someone is using the potty. I was in the bathroom fixing my hair and Gavin came in, tugging on his diaper, saying "Potty, potty!" So I took his diaper off, sat him on the potty (we have a potty seat that sits on the regular potty) and he was happy as can be!! He was sucking his tummy in and pushing it out like he was trying to do something! Then he just played with his man parts for a bit! Although I'm not going to jump on the potty training, I'm hoping it IS easier the second time around! Potty training the twins at the same time just about killed me!!!

Of course I had to document the occasion! ;) Don't worry, no nudity shown!

1 comment:

Underwood's in Cali said...

Looks like he'll potty trained before Aj- LOL