Wednesday, July 18, 2007

First purchase for the new house!!

I've been casually browsing through bedding sets for all three bedrooms in our new house every time we go somewhere. I had kinda sorta decided on color schemes for Brooklyn's room and the boys' room already, but I found a bedding set for Brooklyn that I fell in love with! I saw it in the store and looked it over, but didn't buy it. I came home and told Matt about it and showed him what it looked like online. I thought about it for a few days and I was STILL thinking how much I liked it today, so I bought it!! It's very girly and cheerful looking! :) I can't wait to actually have a room with a bed to put it on!

3 comments:

Trenda said...

Ohh very cute! Can't wait to be able to decorate a house someday too. . . love that kind of stuff!

mad white woman said...

so cute! one thing i dread about having lots of kids is having to decorate their rooms because i just can't decorate. i have two problems that make a terrible combination: too picky and too cheap. :) i'd like to see the finished product!

Maren said...

arent girls the best? love decorating for them. love the bedding too. have they started on your house yet? amy is in love with a house in that same neighborhood but says it is too far out here to build. i need you to help me convince her it isnt too far. what house are you building? im not sure what the name if the one she loves is. all i know is that it is 2 story and like 2900 sq. ft? sound familiar?