Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Delish dinner!!

On the menu for tonight was roasted pork tenderloin, parmesan potato wedges and steamed green beans. Since I was trying new recipes, I wasn't sure how it would turn out or if any of us would like it. But good news!! Tonight's dinner was a winner!!!!! Even the kids asked for more helpings! That's a sure sign that it's going on the regular dinner rotation!!

Doesn't this look amazing?? Please note, this pic was just taken for show. And the potato wedges really weren't as "done" as they look! ;)



I feel like Betty Crocker these days, trying new recipes, getting yummy results! :) I have to give a SHOUT OUT to Kraft Food & Family magazine for quick and easy meal ideas!!

And just for the heck of it, here's a picture of my Beansie, trying to stab a green bean with his fork! He's doing really well learning how to use utensils! I love our IKEA kids silverware, plates, bowls and cups!

1 comment:

Maren said...

holy cow, this does look amazing! its all about presentation. it made my mouth water!