Sunday, April 22, 2007

Help! I'm stuck!

After we put the kids in bed, they were playing around a bit and Gavin started crying. I gave him a sec to calm down because I thought maybe Brooklyn or Blake had done something to upset him. But Gavin kept crying, so I went into check on him and found him like this!! His poor chubby little knee was stuck in the slats of the crib! And being such the good mom that I am ;), I told him to hold on while I ran and grabbed the camera!!! LOL! After I took a few pictures, I quickly rescued him and gave him loves before laying him back down in his crib.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Honestly, every time I read your blog I am laughing for like 30 minutes afterwards. You are so funny.

Maren said...

hey lindsay, i cant believe how much your family has grown since the last time i saw you guys, which was i think at amy and steven smiths house like 3-4 years ago. your twins are so big and you have added another to the mix. so fun! we need to keep in touch.