Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Teeth!

Gavin L-O-V-E-S brushing his teeth!! All I have to say is "brush teeth?" and he comes a'runnin' saying, "Tees!! Tees!!" :) He has two toothbrushes, one for him to hold while I brush his teeth with the other one. I almost need to give him another one to keep both hands busy because he tries to take the one out of my hand! Gavin loves taking his turn, laying across my lap (just like I do with the other two) so I can clean those pearly whites. I let him run around, "brushing" his own teeth while I brush Brooklyn and Blake's teeth, but when I try to take the toothbrushes away, ooooooh boy! He gets this death grip going and I have to PRY the toothbrushes out of his hands! He's such a cutie pie!! Here he is, double brushing it!! ;)

1 comment:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I spent 20 minutes trying to catch up on your blog and I just viewed it two days ago. You've been busy this week! I guess I need to start brushing Abby's teeth. WHOOPS!