Friday, April 20, 2007

Rainy day

We woke up this morning to a gray, overcast sky and a wet ground outside. Mmmm! My favorite kind of day!! :) After we finished breakfast, it started raining again, and Brooklyn asked if she could go out and play in the rain. I told her she could stand on the porch, but not to go out the gate. Then Matt suggested that I let Gavin run around in the rain. I argued that it was too cold and I didn't want to have to bathe him afterward, but I relented and took Gavin outside. Yes, I let my child run around in the rain, in his pajamas, with bare feet when it's only a mere 50 degrees outside!! *gasp* I'm such a bad mommy, I know! But of course Gavin loved it and I only let him stay out for five minutes or so. And don't think I didn't have my camera! ;)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Brynlee is ready to play even though it's raining. She is so excited about all the water. I wouldn't mind letting her play for a minute, but then I would have to take Crew.