Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Teething is so hard!

Poor Gavi-bean! :( He's cutting THREE of his eye teeth- these will be teeth number 13, 14 and 15!- and has been a whiny, clingy mess! I'm suspecting this is the cause of his Easter fever and the raunchy diapers he's had lately. He won't hardly touch any food, aside from soft things like yogurt, applesauce, diced fruit. We had pancakes this morning for breakfast, which are one of his faves, but I don't think he touched them at all. He'll still drink milk and water from a sippy. It's times like these when I'm glad I'm still nursing so at least I know he's getting *some* nutrients! At least he's still sleeping well, taking two long naps a day and mostly through the night. I'm anxious for these teeth to poke through so I can have my happy baby back! I just got thinking that it'll be weird to see him with full rows of teeth!!

No comments: