Sunday, April 22, 2007

Dinner at Lucille's

Last night we had our annual SSA board dinner. It's just a fun way to pat ourselves on the back for a job well done for that past school year! We ate at Lucille's BBQ, which was YUMMY! I'd never been there before! We had to wait almost two hours to get in, but it was well worth the wait! It was really fun to get out without any kids and just chat. It felt like a big group date, which I guess it kinda was! ;)

Thank you Jennie, Trenda, Joanne, Jessica, Michelle, Becky and Brandi for making this year awesome and a lot easier on me!! :)

On a side note, Gavin is starting to show signs of separation anxiety. We had a babysitter last night (of course) and as we were walking out the door, Gavin started crying hysterically. I picked him up, kissed him and told him we'd be back. After we were almost out to the car, I realized I had forgot something, so I had to run back in. When I left again, the crying started all over again!! Oops! And when we got home, Gavin's eyes lit up and he said, "Maaaaamaaaaa!" and came toward me, holding his arms up, wanting to be picked up.

No comments: