Monday, April 23, 2007

~*~*~Happy Birthday to ME!!~*~*~

I'm 25 years old today!! That's a quarter of a century old! I feel a heck of a lot older than that, though!!!!!!!

Birthdays are just regular days when you get older. I still had to get up earlier than I would have liked, make the kids meals, do the laundry and other chores. I was surprised this morning when there was a knock at the door and there stands a guy holding flowers! Matt had a birthday bouquet from the kids and a long-stemmed rose from him delivered to me!! :) Good man, he is! We went out to dinner as a family and got Golden Spoon (frozen yogurt) afterward. Mmmmm! Matt apologized for not doing anything fabulous for my birthday, but he really shouldn't worry. The elliptical trainer counts as my birthday, Mother's Day and any other "day"!! LOL! I received call after call from family members to wish me a happy birthday. It's been a great day!

Looking back on my life, I'm farther ahead than I thought I would be at 25. I'm married to a handsome honey, I have three beautiful kids, we're *almost* done with graduate school, and we're working on building a brand new house. I have much to be grateful for!! I'm also thankful to my parents for their guidance throughout my life thus far.

Here's to being 25!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday. We should all get together one saturday and go out to lunch as girls to celebrate.

Anonymous said...

We had fun spending time as a family for Lindsay's Birthday. Initially I was a little hesitant to go out that night because I had a test the next day. We decided to go, and I banked on the fact that somehow I would do better on the test by being a good husband. Well something must have worked because I got a 97% on the test.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Happy Birthday to Lindsay and cognrats on the test, Matt!

Isn't it nice when we have those "happy" days where we realize how blessed we've been, Lndsay?

Here's to days of gratitude!