Sunday, April 22, 2007

Primary by myself

Matt and I have been team teachers in Primary for the CTR 8 class (those that are turning eight years old this year) for the past four months or so, but he officially got released last week. So today was my first time teaching our class by myself. Usually, the class is pretty well behaved, but today, for some reason, they were wired! Our lesson was on the Word of Wisdom and I had them put pictures of various food and drink items into groups of goods and bads. I thought I was doing well getting them involved. I brought some fruit for them to eat- cantaloupe, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and bananas. They really enjoyed that! Sharing time was a little rambunctious (as usual) and I had a hard time keeping a couple of my kids quiet. *sigh* I hope next week is better!

I'm sure Matt enjoyed going to Sunday school and Priesthood since he's pretty much been stuck in Primary since we've been married! He also had to take Gavin with him, so I'm not sure if he actually got to listen much. ;) I can't believe that in less than 3 months, Gavin will be old enough for nursery!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I can't wait until Gavin is in Nursery! He just has so much energy that he wants to play during church. The last few months are always the toughest.