Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Picture Crazy

Yes, I'll admit it, I'm crazy. Crazy about taking pictures, that is!! Currently, just by mid-April, I've already taken 260 pictures. Last month, I took 375 pictures. Since the beginning of the year, I've taken 1279 pictures. Granted, not all those are good pictures. All I have to say is thank goodness for digital cameras!! Mine goes everywhere with me!! I have pictures of most of my kids' firsts- foods, special outings, events. What can I say? I LOVE taking pictures of my kids!!!! :) So you'll frequently see pictures in my blog. But I've never heard of someone complaining about sharing too many pictures. ;) Oooooh, I'm just coveting a new digital SLR!! I just have to keep working hard on my weight loss and I'll get it!

3 comments:

ashley said...

I am right there with ya being camera happy-- and I don't see anything wrong with it-- I wish my mom had taken as many for me!!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I have the same illness. How ironic though that on your blog about pictures, there were no pictures attached. I love all the pictures!!!!

Michelle said...

Lindsay I'm the same way! It's nice to know there are other picture crazy's out there! I'm so glad we have a digital camera too! Thanks for sharing!